Sunday, February 12, 2012

Let the Lord Help!

We’re now at the beginning of WEEK THREE of the MORE FIT FOR THE KINGDOM challenge!  I hope everyone is feeling motivated and ready for this week! 
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)
The Lord has given us weaknesses that we may triumph over them.  He wants us to turn to Him in humility when we are weak so He may help those weaknesses become strengths.  We can’t do it alone, we must rely on the Savior.  This challenge is to help us realize this concept.  With prayer and scripture study as the foundation of the program, we are able to better know the Lord and He is better able to help us overcome our weaknesses.  Let us work to develop a healthy dependence on Christ that He may make our burdens light and that we can each build our faith in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment